- Yield: 1 small cheesecake
- Category: Sweet Miscellany
- 10 Graham Crackers, crushed fine (Full rectangles. Double if your graham crackers are square)
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- 1 dash Salt
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup Salted Butter, melted
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 4 ounces Sour Cream
- Combine ingredients for the crust.
- Take out 1/8 cup of the crumb mixture, and set it aside.
- Evenly press the rest of the crumb crust into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the topping (2 Tablespoons of sugar and 4 ounces of sour cream), then set aside.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the pie pan.
- Either glob, spread, or pipe the sweetened sour cream topping onto the cheese filling. It does sink a smidgen. Piping it on would provide for slightly more even distribution. However, it turned out fabulous globbed haphazardly everywhere.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/8 cup graham cracker crumbs over the top.
- Bake for about 55 minutes, or until it doesn’t look “soupy” in the center. It should appear somewhat firm around the edges. Cool for about 30 minutes on a rack, and then refrigerate to finish cooling.